With wonderful walks through park and woodland, this is an ideal break for you and your dog.
We want your dog to enjoy their stay as much as you do, and some of our cottage suites are suited for this. We supply a bed, water bowl, snacks and those all-important little bags. We do not charge for dogs but we do ask that your dog is well behaved and you are respectful towards other guests at the hotel who may not be as dog friendly as us.
- Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Dogs are not permitted in the formal gardens, only the park and woodland
- Dogs are not allowed in the bedroom, on sofas and armchairs
- Dogs are not permitted in the main house or Spa (unless guide dogs)
- We welcome two small dogs or one large dog
- Dogs should not be left alone in guest cottages for long periods and the owners must be in the hotel or on the estate
- If any damage is made to hotel property it will be charged for